The most commonly used meeting and boardroom technology in the world just got upgraded.
Epson’s new 1400 Series projectors is the perfect solution to use in a corporate environment as it connects people, technology and ideas into a seamless digital experience to facilitate better communication by converting any surface into a potentially interactive area.
Some of the features for the latest 1450Ui and 1460Ui Epson Data Projector series include:
- Full HD WUXGA resolution for display sizes as large as 100"
- Touch enabled solutions
- Enhanced brightness with 3,800 lumens and 4,400 of both colour and white brightness for the 1450Ui and 1460Ui projectors respectively.
- Two interactive pens allow users to annotate and interact with the projected images, so users can write simultaneously or independently.
- Display and annotate content easier through the use of finger touch or gesture.
- Remote collaboration allows the user to load notes remotely to help facilitate easier collaboration between meeting attendees.
- Built in save-content feature to capture content without a PC. The 1460Ui also has the added bonus of connecting to mobile devices or stream content from Android Platform devices using Miracast app.
In addition to the latest performance improvements in the 1400 series projectors, they are also more eco friendly and contain:
- Recyclable product and materials
- Increased energy efficient lamps
- RoHS compliant
Contact our K2AV business solutions consultant today, to see how we can enhance your teaching environment productivity with the latest EB-600 Epson projectors.