The most commonly used classroom technology in the world (20,000+ classrooms in Australia) just got upgraded.
The first full high-definition ultra short throw projector with a pen design made to feel like an extension of your fingers. The brightest, most advanced, and the latest in teaching technology.
Epson’s new EB-600 Series projectors are perfect to bring teaching to life and engage students with bright, interactive presentations. This ultra-short-throw projector series can transform any flat surface into an interactive whiteboard.
The latest range of 3LCD Epson projectors are designed with the latest improvements in technology to include:
- Consistent display of detail, with sharper images produced with no colour disruption
- Increased energy efficiency, using 25% less energy per lumen of brightness compared to older projectors
- Superior colour brightness. yielding a broader colour spectrum compared to older projectors
Some of the new benefits and features that come with the new Epson EB-600 series include:
- Higher definition - Enjoy WUXGA images on displays up to 100" in size
- Higher Brightness - Experience higher brightness up to 3,500 Lumen colour and white brightness
- Interactive Multi Projection - Provides teachers and students to collaborate more effectively, share images and annotate seamlessly over projected images
- Built-in iProjector moderator function - Allows teachers to move around the classroom and select images to project from their portable device
- Document Camera Control - Epson document cameras can be controlled and adjusted directly from the projected screen
- Improved Pen - The new 600 series provides an improved pen for a smoother writing experience
- Long Life Lamp - Longer last lamp life up to 10,000 hrs
- Better maintenance control - Projectors are fitted with dust resistant lenses
- Save and Print - Allows users to store and save work for future reference
Other additional bonus features include touch operation of USB slide shows, on-screen timer, a split-screen function, dust resistant lenses and a 3 HDMI-input connection panel.
The table below provides a summary of the technical specifications for each of the EB-600 projectors we carry at K2AV.
Contact our K2AV education solutions consultant today, to see how we can enhance your teaching environment with the latest EB-600 Epson projectors.